Madamarosè – Sallier de la tour
SALLIER DE LA TOUR
Nero d’Avola – Rosè
A Rosé conceived directly in the vineyard as a testimony to how Syrah is a variety with great potential for the Sallier de La Tour Estate, promoted in the entire Monreale territory.
The territory is located only a few kilometers from the sea in the middle of the Jato Valley, with slight slopes, fresh, medium-mixture and mostly sandy soils, distinguished by thermal excursions.
To the nose this rosé expresses delicate notes of fresh red fruits and spices; to the palate pleasurably fruity, savory and fresh flavors provide the variety its original complexity.
- Grapes: Syrah 100%
- Appellation: Sicilia DOC
- Vine Growing Area: Sallier de La Tour Estate – Monreale (PA) – Sicily
- Training System: Espalier
- Pruning System: Spurred Cordon
- Vines density: 4.166.
- Yield: 98 ql/ha
- Fermentation: in white
- Fermentation Temperature: 14°C.
- Duration of Fermentation: 25 days
- Ageing: 3 months in stainless steel tanks on yeasts.
- Alcohol Content: 13,5% Vol.
- Wine Analytical Data: pH 3,20 – AT 6,48 g/l – ZR 4,0 g/l – ET 23,5 g/l